Breanne M. Bucher
Attorney Breanne Bucher grew up in Waukesha County and attended high school at Catholic Memorial, graduating in 2003. She attended college at Arizona State University and graduated summa cum laude in 2007. Her major was Criminal Justice Studies with a minor in Spanish. From there, she went on to attend law school at Valparaiso School of Law in Valparaiso, Indiana. Upon graduation in 2010, she took and passed the Wisconsin Bar Examination on her first attempt, and moved back to her hometown.
Breanne has previously worked as an associate attorney at Bucher Law Group in Delafield, Wisconsin and has been with Walden, Neitzke, and Kuhary, S.C. since 2013. She became a partner/share holder in 2021.
Her passion has always been litigation in a variety of areas – criminal, family, and juvenile law to name a few. She also handles municipal matters such as speeding tickets and ordinance violations, as well as restraining orders. Breanne enjoys helping others, is compassionate and a good listener, as well as a zealous advocate for her clients.
Breanne has been nominated to Wisconsin Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for the past seven years. This is a prestigious award received based on peer nominations from other attorneys. She is also the Co-Chair of the Waukesha County Bar Association’s Juvenile Law Section and is Court Commissioner to the Honorable William Domina in Waukesha County. She is active with the bar association and in the community. For instance, she serves as a volunteer judge for the Waukesha Teen Court diversion program and volunteers at the family law legal clinic in Waukesha. She is also on a number of committees and boards both in the legal community and in the community at large.
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Defense
- Municipal/ OWI Defense
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. – 2010
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Justice Studies
- Minor: Spanish
- Wisconsin, 2010
- Waukesha County “Rookie of the Year”
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2014-Present
- 10.0 AVVO Rating
Pro Bono Activities
- Waukesha County Family Legal Clinic Volunteer Attorney, 2013 to Present
- Lake County Public Defender, Intern, 2008 to 2010
- Waukesha County Bar Association – Juvenile Law Section, Chair, 2013 to 2013
- Waukesha County United Way, Advisory Board Committee, 2011 to Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Women Lawyer’s, Member