Elizabeth Bruckman Taylor
Elizabeth (Beth) B. Taylor focuses her practice on estate planning, gift and estate taxation, business succession planning, charitable giving, and trust and estate administration. Having spent many years at a large, nationally known insurance company, Beth has extensive expertise in life insurance and its role in planning. Her experience is especially well suited for clients with challenging and sophisticated estate planning situations requiring innovative and creative solutions. Beth works with clients to determine their vision for the future and uses planning strategies to help make that vision a reality.
She is a frequent speaker on estate planning topics including life insurance and its role in estate planning, planning for business owners, charitable giving, and drafting and funding irrevocable trusts. She is also an author and has been nationally published, including her work as the co-author of Add Flexibility to Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, published in the Estate Planning journal.
Beth is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin. She is also a member of the Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum and the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation Planned Giving Council.
Beth received her J.D. cum laude from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1996, where she was named to the Order of the Coif legal honors society. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree with honors from Northwestern University.
- Estate Planning 65%
- Estate and Trust Administration 20%
- Gift and Estate Taxation 5%
- Charitable Giving 5%
- Business Succession Planning 5%
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- Honors: cum laude
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- B.A. – 1993
- Major: Political Science and Economic with honors
- Wisconsin, 1996
Pro Bono Activities
- Children’s Hospital Planned Giving Council, Member, 2017 to Present
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation – Advisor Council, Member, 2017 to Present
- Northwestern Mutual, Advanced Planning, 1999 to 2016
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, Attorney, 1996 to 1999
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member, 1996 to Present
- Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum, Member, 2016 to Present
- WSB, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Member, 2017 to Present