- Divorce/Legal Separation
- Legal Custody and Physical Placement
- Child Support, Maintenance, and Family Support
- Step-Parent Adoptions/Termination of Parental Rights
- Juvenile Guardianships
- Injunctions/Restraining Orders
- Prenuptial and Marital Property Agreements
Kelly is married and has two children, so she understands the importance of your family issues. Also, because legal services can be exceedingly expensive, Kelly uses the most cost-effective approach when handling all cases, so you won't pay more than is needed to advance your case in the best possible way. Kelly receives frequent referrals from other satisfied clients and trusted attorneys in the area, and also frequently serves as Guardian ad Litem upon the request of the Waukesha County judges.
Kelly offers a free consultation on all matters, and would be happy to meet with you to discuss your important legal matter and to begin to establish a quality relationship.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2009 and 2010 Wisconsin Super Lawyer Rising Star
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney for The Waukesha County Self-Help Center
- Former President of The Waukesha Training Center
- Leadership Waukesha XII Through The Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of The Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of The Board of Directors for Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin, Inc.
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Waukesha County Bar Association
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Mediator