At Walden Neitzke & Kuhary, S.C., our commitment is to personal service. We bring advice, experience and expertise to your estate planning needs. You must be comfortable with your attorney so that he or she understands your family interactions, your goals and your financial situation.
- Simple wills
- Wills with trust and guardian provisions for minor children
- Complex wills
- Trusts, including revocable living trusts; credit shelter trusts; supplemental needs trusts
- Trust and probate administration
- Estate and trust litigation
- Powers of attorney, including health Care, Finances/Durable
- Probate avoidance, including transfer on death deeds
- Estate and gift tax management and planning
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Medical assistance (Medicaid, family care or Title 19) planning and application
- Retitling of assets and deeds
- Life estates
- Beneficiary designations
- Planning for the disabled
We get to know you in order to fulfill your estate planning needs with a comprehensive approach. Remember, “do it yourself” fill-in forms have no ability to adapt or tailor themselves to your specific needs. We provide our clients of all ages with an instructive, tailored approach to their estate planning needs. We cannot stress enough that well-prepared estate plans result from receiving qualified advice.
Ready To Assist With Your Estate Planning Needs
By appropriate planning, we assist you in anticipating and planning for expected and unexpected matters such as disability, extensive medical and nursing home expenses, changes in family circumstances or relationships, tax laws and the protection of your financial assets. Planning can involve a variety of documents including wills, trusts of varying complexity, including powers of attorney, deeds and beneficiary designations, and the appropriate management of Title 19 applications and the spend-down process.